Thursday, October 9, 2008

All married men should wear wedding bands.

So there is this guy in a bunch of my classes that I think is really cute. I knew he has kids, but he doesn't wear a wedding band, so I thought maybe he was divorced or something. Well tonight a bunch of us were studying for a test we have this week, and he was there. We all got talking about the different firms we want to work for, and someone mentioned a firm that's up in Logan. So this guy was like "I didn't even consider them because Logan is too cold and my wife said no way." So yeah, he is married. Good thing when I think a guy is cute I never try to make a move or anything. That would have been REALLY embarrassing!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so lame. Jeff wears his ring out of the house, but I guess living with me is enough of a reminder that he doesn't feel the need to wear it at home.

Rachel said...

I totally agree with you. If not they are just asking to be checked out...
Of course we know that MY husband never takes his off :)