Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Worst Blogger

So I am officially a terrible blogger but really my life isn't very exciting, so I guess that is ok. I am very happy to report I have a new niece. Her name is Sarah Jane and she was born on Jan 22. She is super cute!

Seriously my family has the cutest newborns! (That is my completely unbiased opinion.) The same day Sarah was born my niece Izzy turned 1. Here is a picture of her:

See, cutest babies in the world. (Really, I don't think I have a biased opinion on the matter, she is just cute.) My nephews and other niece are just as cute. I really think there is nothing better than being an aunt.
I started my very last semester of school in January, and I can't wait to be done. Julia and I are going to have a HUGE party the day we graduate; it's going to be fabulous.
Unfortunately in the past few months I've developed crushes on a couple of guys, which totally sucks. There is nothing worse than liking a boy, and knowing nothing is ever going to happen, so hopefully I can get over both crushes in the very near future.
Yesterday I spent the entire day learning about makeup and how to apply it to get the look you want. The workshop was taught by Robert Jones who is a professional makeup artist. It was tons of fun, and now I feel more confident about teaching other people about makeup.
And that is the past few months of my life in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I second the cutest nieces comment....I'm not biased either :)