Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chopping It Off

Last week I called my friend/hair stylist to make an appointment and I totally planned on just maybe putting a little more blonde in my hair, but keeping it long. I haven't had short hair in FOREVER. The next day I was thinking about it and I thought "I really just want to chop my hair off." So when I got to my appointment Monday, I told Laurie I wanted to go as short as she would let me, add some extra blonde and have fun. So here is the result.


My dad thinks it is too "sassy" but I LOVE it! I haven't worn it curly yet, so hopefully it will look good. I still just love the change. And what can I say; I'm a total babe.

5 comments:

Bybee Fam said...

It is super cute, I may be inspired!

Rachel said...

I TOTALLY love it! What a fun, cute, summer hair cut....I'm debating whether to keep mine long for the summer.

Elizabeth said...

I agree. I love it! You look amazing!!!

Scott and Shay said...

Wway cute....I can't wait to see it.

Auds Beck said...

Adria

It looks AWESOME!!! What a fun, funky cut-way to be brave. We miss Jen and miss having you come visit Jen!!!